Snow

    Yesterday I saw a liitle sleet falling in the university. I like snow because they are beautiful. I have experienced snow several times in Hiroshima where I had lived, but there weren't so heavy one that accumulated enough to play so much. 

    The heaviest snow that I have experienced fell when I was an elementary school student of 5th year. One day it keeps snowing all night long, and the next day the ground was completely covered by the snow. I was very excited to see it. After I went  school, my school's teachers decided to make a free time for us to play in the snow. We enjoyed throwing snow balls or making snowmen. (I couldn't make them well.) That was a good memory. I can still see the records of that on the homepage of my elementary school.

    I haven't experience such heavy snow since that, but I want to challenge making a big snowman.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My plan of winter vacation

Favorite Weather

Introduction