My plan of winter vacation
I have several things that I want to do in the winter vacation (though a few days have passed).
First, I want to review the content of lectures in term4. In term3 I couldn't take a good gread, and I don't understand enough about the things that I learned in term 4. Therefore I want to prepare for the rest of classes and the exams.
Second, I want to improve my typing skill. I heard that improving it takes several months, so I want to remember the arrangement of keyboard during this winter vacation. My goal is blind touch.
Third, I want to start to read some books about some skills or speciallized knowledge. I worry about my future, so I want to acquire power that will help me.
I also have other things I want to do. I spend the first 4 days playing, but I want to do at least these three things until this vacation.
I also couldn't a good gread too, so I'm going to change my mind and do my best.
返信削除