Natto

Now I can eat almost foods without hesitation, but I couldn't some foods when I was younger. When I was an elementary school sudent, I didn't like natto. I firstly ate them as a school lunch, but the taste and stickiness disconforted me. They were sometimes served in the school and each time I ate them slowly. After I graduated the elementary school, I had not eaten them for a long time. 
However, one day I ate natto maybe because of my mother's recommendation. At that time I felt it is delicious. I don't know it was because of toppings, but I don't feel unpleasantness. After that I sometimes have chance to eat them, but I can eat them smoothly. 
I think the growth of my tongue made me feel them delicious. By the way, there are some foods that I couldn't eat at my childfood and I haven't eaten for a long time such as wakegi no nuta, a local dish of Hiroshma. Someday I want to challenge to eat them.

コメント

  1. I agree with your feeling!
    I didn't like natto until I was in the elementary school.

    返信削除
  2. I lile natto too!!! Natto goes very well with rice. But I do not like that stickiness!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My plan of winter vacation

Favorite Weather

Introduction