Introduction

 I'm from Hiroshima, but I often came to Okayama on my childfood. This is the first time to live there. I think myself a shy person. I'm not good at speaking calmly in public, and I feel embarrassed when talking with people I first met (except the people who may not meet me again, because there is no concern for me about how to get along with them relatively). Although I like private time, I also like enjoying something with other people. I want more friends, and want to be a reliable person. 

I'm not good at sports activities, but I like doing them, especially tabletennis. I really like playing video games.  Recently, I have been playing Splatoon. Also, I have wanted to make a game by myself, so now I'm studying about the programming (slowly). I still don't know about them much, but I want to make it during my college life.

コメント

  1. I can't play game well but I want to play your game when you complete making!!

    返信削除
  2. I like Splatoon too.I always play it with friends!! This game is very fun!!!

    返信削除
  3. I like Splatoon too, and I'm from Hiroshima too! I want Splatoon3 very much. But I don't have money. Do you have Splatoon3?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My plan of winter vacation

Favorite Weather